The significant role of a college cannot be ignored in the development of reading habits as well as the creation of an environment for the publication of a high-quality book. The publication of standard books increases the admiration of books among people. Lakhimpur Girls’ College has formed a Publication Cell for the intellectual development of students as well as to enhance the realm of knowledge of the teachers. Intending to create a thoughtful environment for the college as well as for the society, the Publication Cell has focused on the below-stated points:
- Publication of high-quality books.
- Republication of old and ancient books.
- Publication of standard writings to increase the popularity of books among the people.
- Development of the writing skills by publishing the works of the students and the teachers.
- Publication of the writings of other talented and distinguished writers and to provide appropriate recognition.
1. Women in the changing world by Women's Cell, Teachers' Unit in association with Publication Cell, Lakhimpur Girls’ College.
2. Sangbadik Jibanat Abhumuki by Dr Mukunda Rajbongshi, Retd Principal, Lakhimpur Girls’ College.
3. Brahmandar Katha by Mr Monoranjan Hazarika, Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Lakhimpur Girls’ College