As per Section 4 of the University Grants Commission (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harrassment of Women Employees and Students in Higher Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2015, the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of Lakhimpur Girls' College is constituted with the following members which has come into force with immediate effect.
- Ms Tulumoni Baruah, Associate Professor Chairperson
- Mr Robin Kakati, Vice Principal Member
- Ms Binita Hazarika, Associate Professor Member
- Mr Bhupen Saikia, Non-Teaching Employee Member
- Ms Khirada Saikia, Non-Teaching Employee Member
- Ms Karishma Gogoi, President, SU Student Member
- Ms Bishnupriya Gohain, General Secretary, SU Student Member
- Ms Bondita Kalita Student Member (PG)
- Dr Musfick Ara Tayab, Retd. Principal i/c Member/ Women Activist Lakhimpur Girls' Collge
The terms of ICC shall be 3 (three) years. However, the term for the student representatives is for a period of one year. They shall cease to be a member of the Committee in case they lose their status as a student of this college. The student representatives shall be called to attend the meeting of ICC only when the matter involves student(s).