The basic task of this cell is to redress or review the grievance of the student who considers that, she has been subject to discriminatory behaviour or unjust with respect to her academic or administrative affairs within the college or is persuaded to be discriminated as per the rules and regulations of the institution.
There is a 'Grievance Redressal Committee' in the College for review and redressal of the students' grievancess. The committee comprises of the following;
- Mrs. Binita Hazarika, Associate Professor (Convenor)
- Dr.(Mrs.) Roopa Roy, Associate Professor (Member)
- Mrs. Tulumoni Baruah, Associate Professor (Member)
- Mrs. Malobika Chaliha, Associate Professor (Member)
- Mrs. Momi Gogoi, Assistant Professor (Member)
The Convener of the Committee will invite the IQAC Co-ordinator and the Vice Principal of the college to the meeting of the committe as 'Special Invitee'.