The Stress Management Cell of Lakhimpur Girls' College is come into operation since 2018. In this regard, a committe is constituted with the following members of Lakhimpur Girls' College.
- Ms Minakshi Baruah - Convener
- Ms Roopa Roy - Member
- Ms Anita Deka Bora - Member
- Ms Nabami Bhuyan - Member
- Mr Babyson Terrang - Member
- Ms Nibedita Sarma - Member
From the inception, a number of programmes are being organized by the cell particularly for the students to take care of their mental well-being.
- A Webinar on Stress Management was jointly organized the cell in association with Department of Education, Lakhimpur Girls' College on 2nd May, 2022. Ms Monikankana Sarmah, Clinical Psychologist of Wintrobe Multi-Speciality Hospital, Guwahati was the resource person of the event. Total 92 participants attended the programme.
- A Mental Stress Management programme was organized by the cell in Lakhimpur Girls' College on 25th October, 2021. Ms Minakshi Baruah, Convener of the cell hosted the programme where 180 students remained present.